Well since Gran & Pops didn't get here until New Years Eve we figured we might as well wait for the perfect morning to have Christmas with them. So January 3rd it was. Uncle Zach is working in North Dakota this month so he missed out. We missed him though and are looking forward to celebrating next time with him. AJ came and spent the night. I spent the evening watching Pops and Gran try to play Jenny Wii. It was quite hilarious.
So on "our" Christmas morning Santa did not disapoint. As you can tell from the picture he brought some goodies. As I mentioned before stockings are a big deal with us....
So Christmas morning there they were all 6 of them. Filled to the brim.
Just like on the 25th Cooper loved his stocking.
Here he is all ready to open it up
His favorite gift this time was his Annual Ornament from Great Aunt Karen. I was a giraffe and he kept hugging it.
I mean come on isn't this picture, priceless.
Gran & Pops brought Cooper his own pair of moccassin wraps.Everyone who is anyone has them in British Columbia....so of course Coop needs a pair when he goes.
Of course he needed something from his Pops that has wheels and what better to get than a Schooner wagon. Complete with off-road tires. IT IS HUGE!!! But it will be perfect for tailgating and gamedays.
Unlce Zach couldn't be here...but he made sure Coop's present was. Check out these new kicks....made especially to match a pair Uncle Zach has....(I need to add that I think Uncle Zach's are hidious but in Cooper's size they are pretty darn cute.
Rob and I got some great ones....propane heaters for the patio and a new Kuereg (sp?) coffee maker. Rob had been testing it out the last couple of days.
And of course AJ always knows the perfect thing. Check out Cooper's new slide for the back yard. It will probably stay in the living room though while it is so FREEZING out side.
So I guess Christmas is finally over here at the Cunningham's I love when it gets extended. But it is time for a New Year. Looking forward to 2010.

No comments:
Post a Comment