Saturday, June 28, 2014

Paintin' at the Farm

After we all got back home from Mothers Day activities the plan was to load everyone up in the trucks and head down to the farm to spend the night and paint the fence. Pops birthday was May 13th and that was his birthday wish. Well I had a horrible allergic reaction and didn't feel like I would be very pleasant to be around. I elected to wait until the next day. These two did not seem to care that I was not joining them.
 
 Can you see my eyes swelling shut?
Ruthie and I made it a very early night.
I pumped myself full of benedryl and tried to sleep it off. WE headed down the next morning to join everyone. I pulled up to this...
 
 
 IN case you are wondering this type of paint is near impossible to get off of kids skin. I think I am still trying to get it out of Georgia's hair. But at least they had fun.
 A storm started rolling in. SO we decided to stop and have lunch in the shop.
It managed to downpour basically the rest of the day so we decided to head back home.
I think Pops enjoyed his birthday day at the farm though.
 
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS