Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hainsfurther Wedding Take 3

While Rob was in Haiti I snuck down to Dallas to attend the wedding of my cousin Joey Hainsfurther to the lovely Miss Jordan Douglass. (thank you to Gigi & Cappy for keeping all 3 kids). Now this is my 3rd Hainsfurther wedding and this family knows how to celebrate!
So grateful for this sweet cousin of mine for being willing to share a hotel room with her older cousin.
 Her baby brother is pretty awesome himself. 
Can I tell you how much I love this girl? Cat Goddard you are amazing and thank you thank you for putting up with my brother.
 
It was in Ft. Worth on the TCU campus and the reception was in this cool old train depot. It was beautiful.
 And the best part was Zach & Cat made the trip down from Denver to celebrate too!
 How cute are we?
 Aunt Pat, Emily and Meredith. I love these three. Aunt Pat sure has awesome granddaughters.
 The handsome groom and his Nana 
 I got to see Uncle Mark & Aunt Lou (shhhhh, don't tell the kids they will be sad)
 The father of the groom was VERY proud.
 Those Aggies can throw a thumb up for about any occasion.
 Like I said our family knows how to party.
 Congratulations Joey & Jordan!!! Thank you for including me in your beautiful day!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS