On the morning of May 18th our precious baby girl Dixie Ruth was Christened.
We are so honored and humbled that the Dixon's have agreed to be her Godparents.
They may have there hands full with her one day. But on this day she was sound asleep.
It was a beautiful ceremony.
And Rob managed to stay calm while juggling Georgia. (I should add at one point she basically mooned the entire congregation)
This is my favorite. Cooper is so serious and Gabby is on her tippy toes trying to join in.
I how Pastor Linda like to show off all the babies.
Of course Pops was quick to volunteer to quick to take possession as soon as it was complete
We had everyone over for brunch afterwards.
She is the cutest thing!
Here is Georgia in the same dress on her Christening Day. See any resemblance.
The brunch was wonderful. It was a perfect day and we ate outside.
Grandmother and her great granddaughter.
Any excuse for cake right?
Becca made this arrangement too. I am so blessed with such talented friends!
Proud parents.
Enjoying the back yard.
This precious little lounge is Georgia's birthday present from Gran & Pops. It was very popular with the boys that day.
Ruthie and Ella are only 2 weeks apart. I hope they are good friends!
Thank you to everyone who shared in this special day with us!

No comments:
Post a Comment