May chalked full of all things fun. So many things I can't wrap my head around blogging about each of them so here is kind of a wrap up of may musts.
Cooper dotes on her EVERY SINGLE chance he gets.
Gran and Pops only had a couple more nights left before they headed home so he had to make sure he got as many snuggles as possible.
Bedtime stories to my girls....the Napping House of course.
Swing time with Gran
Check out this awesome garage sale sign. Truth counts for something right?
Sweet cheeks.
Showing off our belly button at Jimmy's Egg
Smooches for Pops
The Sharks went undeafeted!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHH a Mont Swirl. Be jealous, be very jealous.
My kids can consume some watermelon (note this was pre-fly season apparently)
Slip in slide time with the Boyds.
Peanut returned to Norman....for one last visit.
Hanging out outside as much as possible
Writing teacher Appreciation notes.
Introducing Peanut to Neely.
No words
I got to participate in a wonderful program the Norman School Foundation does every year called Principal for a Day. I got to go to Monroe Elementary which is where Cooper will start next year. One of the teachers had this in her room. I LOVE IT!
I headed to bed late on night and found this.
Toby got a haircut!
The Mister and his Lil Bubs
Like I said he can't get enough of her.
Ilena is so wonderful to my kiddos.
These little paws won't be this little for very long.
Waiting patiently for someone to drop some food.
Girl time.
Chicken Fried steak time!
Explaining something important to Gran
Soaking up some sun.
Showing Bergen how to handle the steep driveways.
Superhero playdate with Eli.
ONe last Mexican meal before Gran and Pops head north.
She ADROES hime
Peanut.....
Saying goodbye...until August.
Aren't my kids lucky?
Our hugger.
Sniff, sniff
Enjoying the back yard while Mommy plants flowers.
So we are potty trained now...including for the most part at night even. However I do wake her up and take her everynight before I go to bed. Its one of my favorite times of the day. She is so sweet and cuddly.
Last day at school!!! (Favorite sport team)
We are going to miss McFarlin CDO.
Especially this lady!!!! Adrianna is so very special to us.
and Miss Carolyn too. Good thing we will still see them on Sundays
Sweet snuggles.
As many of you know we frequent Sams. My kids are very comfortable in their carts.
We had a last minute get together with the Kovash's & Pollocks
They enjoyed their picnic inside.
Baby toes are the best.
So our baby smiles.
My sweet cousin Melanie passed away near the end of May. Mom and Dad were still in Denver visiting Zach and Cat so she was able to make it back. They were very close growing up and I know that is has been a very difficult last few months for Melanie. Her daughter Ashley lives in Honduras right now. I think it cheered her up a little to get to snuggle Ruthie. (her and her husband just adopted twins! A boy and a girl that are just a little older than Ruthie)
Aunt Pat and her granddaughters.
I could not resist to snap this pic of the 3 Dixie's
Cooper got to have a his friends Henry and Hayes over for a playdate!
Rob headed to Haiti on a mission trip at the end of May. They night before he left we thought it would be fun to take the kids to a hibachi grill. We asked the Varners to come along.
It was a hit.
Ill let Rob catch you up on Haiti once he gets some pictures sent to him.
Gabby insisted on foam rollers one evening.
Sorry for the onslaught of pictures. But it is memories!

No comments:
Post a Comment