May brings the typical end of school year activities. Cooper had is annual Fishing Trip field trip. Rob went along as a helper. Of course he took NO pictures of the two of them. But he did snap these two.
Apparently Cooper is quite the fisherman and he caught himself quite a few crawdads.
And then a sad day at the Cunningham's, Cooper last day of Gingerbread.
These 4 call themselves "the bros." So sad that next year they all will be at different elementary schools. (That is probably a good thing for all the kindergarten teachers in NPS though.
Gingerbread got a new half court basketball court and they LOVE it.
The Scotties have quite a few "ballers" in the midst.
By the way the last day is always beach day. Hence the bathing suit and no shirt. At the end of the day I like to come early so I can see their last "deck time" and listen to their fun songs with Teacher Skye. Cooper is quite the big brother showing Georgia off to all his buddies and teachers.
I think Jack is a little "fond" of her. They sat like this for at least 10 minutes.
After Jack left Cooper offered her this spot. Is it not so sweet when your kids get along?" (also it was PJ day at Georgia's school so excuse her outfit)
I just love these 3 women and how much they love my kid. They have prepared him so well for kindergarten!
This really should say day after the last day of Pre-K....but you get the idea.
So much has changed with him this school year. He draws not just scribbles, he works on sounding out words, he can play most sports and knows the rules and he has really just because the sweetest little gentleman. I am so excited to see what kindergarten has in store for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment