Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Go Sharks!!

We much reluctance I signed Cooper up for soccer this Spring. It was the best decision I have made in a while. Thanks to Mandie & Brittany for convincing me. He loves it. We started practice a couple of weeks before their first game and they were so fun to watch.
I have to brag because I think Cooper is the happiest kid on the team. He is constantly smiling and jumping with excitement.
 He isn't the fastest and he doesn't score the most goals but I think he is having the time of his life when he is out there
 Team line-up
Left to right: Luke Moulton, Coop, Case Alexander, Fuller Gunn, Hayes Venk (not pictures Cash Jones)
After a great first practice the boys took a vote and decided that they will be the SHARKS!!!
Shout out to coaches Ryan and Andy!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS