I didn't mention it in our Disney blogs but at least 4 times everyday Cooper would tell me how much he missed Georgia. Especially when we were putting him down for the night. I did too sweet boy, I did to. Despite all the magic of Disney I missed Gabby girl more than I ever thought I ever could or would. Don't get me wrong it was totally the right decision to leave her in the very capable hands of Gig and Cappy but with every day that passed I was very anxious to get my hands on those sweet cheeks. Because we got home so late we waited to meet Gigi to pick Gabby up. When we pulled up at the meeting place she had the biggest smile on her face and when she saw her Daddy it just got bigger. Oh how I missed those dimples.
Friday was her 15 month appointment!!! I barely had time to snuggle with her and I was reminded how fast time is flying.
Some of her 15 month stats.
Age: 15 months
Weight: 23.4 lbs (79%)
Length: 32" (92 %)
Head: 18.75 (92%)
Sounds like I have a tall lean girl with a big head!!!! Yea for Houser genes!
She even got a haircut before we left for Disney and her hair is still long enough to put in piggies!!!
I teared up when I walked into Cooper's room that night to see storytime. They even let Mickey join in.
How sweet are my kiddos and how awesome is their dad?

No comments:
Post a Comment