Friday night the Pollocks invited us to dinner and swimming at Gallardia. The Kovash's would be there too so we couldn't say no! It was a perfect evening. Gabby loved the huge steps.
Cooper wanted to jump off the side immediately.
But once he saw Channing try the diving board
he had to prove he could do it too!
Just a note Cooper can not swim on his own completely yet but we are working on it. Luckily Rob or Matt were willing to tread in 12ft water for minutes on end to catch them.
I don't know how I didn't get any pictures of the Kovash boys other than the fact that Georgia kept running off and Cooper would go over to the diving board and try and jump before there was an adult. I think Rob really got a kick out of how brave Cooper is getting.
Matt & Rob chaperoned Dawson and Gabby's date
Cooper showed off his holding his breathe skills while I tested out my new camera underwater.
We had supper on the pool deck.
And popsicles after
It was really fun to watch these two. I hope they always play this well together.
Thanks again Pollocks. I hope we get invited next summer too! And Whitney I am sorry I didn't capture a picture of Sterling & Hudson you know I love them as if they were my own.
We finished the weekend with a Sunday School Pool Party at our house. It pool was packed full of kids and it was awesome. And then it was time to get ready cause tomorrow evening we are headed out on another great Adventure!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment