This year for Cooper's Birthday Party we decided to do a low-key birthday party with the family at Gigi & Cappy's house. It worked out perfectly because the twins could come and Christi and Connor were in town from NYC so they got to Part-tay too!
Cooper told us he wanted "Cars" at his party so I of course tried my best to make him happy. ( I have always wanted an excuse to buy one of those huge number balloons.)
The party started out a little "slow". I mean all these babies had to eat!
Cooper loves checking these two out from a distance.
I cannot imagine having to carry two of these around.
Aren't Landon and Lucas so precious.
Gabby found somewhere comfy to sit and pretty much stayed right there the whole party. You would too if you had experience Aunt Margaret's baby whispering skills.
After dinner we did cake and ice cream! Cooper enjoyed the candles. (Remember it was his one wish other than Cars)
Then it was PRESENTS time!!!
This might be my favorite part of the night. Cooper reached into his gift from Connor and pulled out this red and yellow bottle of bubbles and shouted "LOOK Ketchup& Mustard" He was soooo excited I almost didn't have the heart to tell him it was bubbles.
Once we got them all opened I was ready to actually eat some cake but Cappy told us we were in for a BIG surprise. I love this picture of Sophie (she was in on the secret) she can't wait to get outside to see what Cooper thinks of his gift.
Patiently waiting...
and here it is.....I don't know who was more surprise Cooper or Rob & I.
Only a couple of fender benders
Connor did not want to be seen in a pink car though...
he preferred Coop's truck (I can picture it now..when they are teenagers and Connor is in town Cooper will take him to some party none of the parents are supposed to know about)
It was such a wonderful night and we are so glad we spent it with family and that Connor could be there all the way from New York. We even managed to snap a picture of Uncle Paul, Aunt Margaret, Gigi and Cappy with all the cousins.













No comments:
Post a Comment