Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fuel the Love

Its Homecoming Week at Norman High! And since Cooper & Gabby will one day be "Tigers" we decided to join Heather AKA Mrs. Caram (to the Norman High kids). This years them was "Fuel the Love" with a "Cars" twist so she had a feeling Cooper would love it. And she was right...he was not disappointed. She even picked him up an official shirt.
Norman High's colors are orange and black so I tried to dress Gabby up in the school colors as best I could. But she slept through the parade so I didn't get to show her off until it was time to go.
Cooper loved every minute with Heather
and once the floats started throwing out candy he didn't sit down.



 He got quite the loot.
Thank you Heather for inviting us...it will have to become an annual event!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS