Monday, September 5, 2011

Jasmine Moran...all to ourselves

Last Thursday we met up with Ilena and the kids and headed to Shawnee to meet Katie and her kiddos. We figured since all of our husbands are getting to spend time together we should too. After a yummy lunch at McAlisters we headed to Seminole to check out the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum. Ilena and I were a little worried when we pulled up because it looked like it was closed....but to our benefit it was open and we were the only ones there!!! We had the whole place to ourselves.
Brody and Cooper waited patiently while the ladies took a bathroom break.
 Jack and Gabby caught a few ZZZ's before the excitement started.
 First things 1st. A quick ride on the train.
 I should mention that Thursday was Ilena's 30th birthday!!! And so Katie and I thought we would bless her with riding the train with the kids....nice gift huh?
 Then it was time to play!!! Jaynie spent time replacing the muffler on the racecar in the automotive area.
 While her little brother Jack yelled directions to her.
 Cooper and Meg LOVED the grocery store. He is a very diligent shopper
 and always looks for the best deal
 Good thing Meg was there to ring up all his items
 I thought the bubble area was the coolest. Brody mastered the bubble tube.
 And even gave Cooper some pointers...this is as high as he could get it.
 They probably spent the most time on the fire truck. Jaynie and Brody really were playing like they were firemen while Cooper & Jack just enjoyed taking turns driving.
 They even got dressed up appropriately
 Meanwhile Meg was buying out the grocery store. Apparently she did not get the memo that you are only supposed to purchase 5 items at once. (oh well like I said we had the whole place to ourselves)
 Cooper flew a  big plane
and a little plane
 and dug for dinosaur bones
 And Meg totally tore up the dance floor. Her legs were moving so fast I couldn't get it on screen! 
 I had to get this picture...notice the 2nd item on the Operating Room list...tattoo removal (guess Rob should have gone into surgery after all)
It was at this point my camera ran out of batteries. It was an awesome day and my kids slept wonderfully!! Thank you Ilena for sharing your birthday with Katie and I and our kiddos. We love you!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS