Ilena had mentioned she was taking Meg and Brody (or Megbrody as Cooper calls them) the the "Free" Cleveland County Fair. Well it was "free" to get in but most everything our kids wanted to do cost $$$. So we tried all the free things first.
Ah! The petting zoo. Cooper loved carrying the animals in the baskets they had. And they had some precious baby ducks, donkeys, goats, and pigs. I am a sucker for a baby animal.
I tell you these two are quite the pair!

And my favorite part the pedal tractors. Brody's was a little to small for him
And Coopers a little too big. AJ met us there at the beginning and got some precious pictures of Cooper trying his hardest to pedal. He would not give up!
Ilena and I FINALLY gave in and bought some tickets. Meg and Cooper did the carousel and then all three of them wanted to check out the roller coaster. My camera was not very fast that day but check out how tight Meg is holding on.
I know you are thinking your 2 year olds on a carnival roller coaster. Oh my goodness they loved it! And don't think Miss Gabby wasn't along for the adventures. She was right there riding around on my chest!
After a couple more rides the "wheels came off" and the kiddos needed a nap so we called it a day. Even though it was not so "free" we still had a great time and will most likely check it out every year!









No comments:
Post a Comment