Monday, September 5, 2011

No paci= motorcoach

So Rob is still in Canada...going on 10 days now. I totally want to look like super mom so I made 2 goals while he was gone. No more pacifier and potty training. Both are going well. In fact the pacifiers are LONG gone. Wanna know how I did it?

That's right BRIBERY.
Gigi and Cappy just got a motorcoach. They plan on traveling around it in some. Cooper is obsessed with it. In fact he calls it Cappy and Cooper's motorcoach. So I promised Cooper is he slept 10 times without a pacifier he could spend the night on it. Well needless to say as soon as I told him that he never slept with it again. Now we did have a couple of instances where he asked for it. But we never needed one.
So last night was the big night. I dropped him off with Gigi and his adventure began.
Cappy picked up the mc from storage and it was waiting in the driveway when Cooper got there.
1st they went for a short trip around the block.  
Then after he got all cleaned up he got to watch Nemo from the front seat

Meanwhile Gigi pulled out the couch and made up Coops bed.
Gigi assured me that he fell sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow (pacifier-less of course)
He slept until after 9am! And this is the face...priceless. He is heaven!
I was busy visiting Shelly, Justin and the twins so lucky for Cooper the motorcoach had to go back into storage right by their house. So that meant one more road trip!!! Cappy snuck this picture of Cooper in his OSU hat.
Despite the hat my kid is still precious!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS