Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Meg Turns One!!!

After several attempts to reschedule due to the weather the Varner's were FINALLY able to celebrate Meg's 1st Birthday and Cooper and I were honored to be in attendance. Can I tell you what a "spit-fire" this little girl is. She cracks me up. Rob calls her "Squirmy Wormy" cause you just can't hold her still in your lap. Ilena did a a great job decorating. It was a Luau theme and she pulled it off fantastically. Cooper and I decided it was time to pull out our hawaiian shirts and warm up in this COLD weather.
Before they even brought Meg into the room Cooper had found her Birthday Present. Her Pink Anywhere Chair....I had trouble keeping him out of it.
I lied this ball got him out of the chair for a little while
Wasn't the Cake awesome
Meg Loved her Smash Cake
Cooper sat patiently while Meg took her chair over to open the rest of her gifts
Meg: "OK Coop I have had enough of sitting here...the chair is all yours"
Cooper: "Seriously Meg....you rock!"
As Cooper and I packed up to leave I go the best Bear Hug ever from Brody...Megs Big Brother....
I love that kid!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a fun party!!! Ilena did a great job...but I didn't expect anything less! happy birthday baby girl!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS