Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jaynie and the Dr.

Last Friday Cooper and I had the honor of accompanying his Godmother, Katie and her daughter to one of their weekly doctors appointments. Katie is expecting #2 (a son!) Jack Ford in a couple of weeks. Cooper had so much fun with Jaynie in the doctors office
They did awesome in the waiting room
and loved sitting in Katie's chair while she went to get checked in
(look at that little girl...I think Cooper is smitten)
Then the 4 of us went for some dinner. Katie and I got as mouch visiting in as we could before Jaynie and Cooper were ready to go. Cooper and I had a surprise for Katie though. We were the delivery team for a special gift for Jack.
with TONS of LOVE from-
Jill Magers, Amanda Shaw, Stephanie Weibring,
Jessica Callahan & me
Isn't it SOOOOO cute. I am sure Jack is going to LOVE it. It was so special getting to go to the doctor with Kaite. I think we ,ay be just as excited for Jack's arrival as Joe & Katie.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS