Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Part 1

Rob's family celebrated Thanksgiving on Wednesday night. He was off of work so we all made the trip up to Edmond to Shannon and Sophie's house for some ymmuy food and good times with the family. Shannon even had an actual kids table at set up for Coop and Sophie. Check out the precious hats they got to wear.

Sophie could not understand why Cooper was eating ff her table and not from a plate....hopefully next year he can eat off of a plate like her.

Cooper's Gigi soaked up every minute of this guy in his hat. I still can't believe how long he left it on his head.

Sophie has the most awesome playroom....I am almost 30 and I am jealous. It even has a pink piano. Somebody (I won't mention any names) like tickling the keys a little.

He even got to do a little grocery shopping while he was there.

Here is the official family Thanksgiving portrait.

After dinner Cooper, Aunt Jenny and I all hot the road for Houston....we made it as far as Huntsville and had to crash at a hotel until Thursday morning.....blog to follow.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS