So after driving until 3am Cooper, Jenny and I woke up Thursday morning and drove the rest of the way to Houston. I think Nana was very hapy to see her great-grandson. I think he remembered her immediately.
Of course he is a little more mobile than he was last time so he didn't want to sit in her lap the whole time. Of course Nana would have held him all day.
Here is Cooper with all of the Houser grand-daughters. Actually all of Nana's grandkids except for Zach were all there. I still can't beieve how grown up all these girls are.
From left to right:
top: Jenny "AJ"
second row: Dixie Lynn (senior at A&M), Cooper, Me
Bottom Row: Amy (just started middle school), Ellie (senior in High School, starts A&M in the fall), Sarah (Sophmore at A&M)
On Friday we woke up and headed to Brenham, TX to see the progress on Uncle Mark & Aunt Lou's new ranch house. It is going to be so beautiful. I hope they let us come visit again once it is done.
Amy made sure Coop had a cowboy hat on
poor Sarah got stuck walking Cooper up the stairs
Uncle Mark showing off his lawnmower. Of course Cooper is a pro at this. Cappy has one and Cooper loves to ride on it.
The girls were playing on all the round bales so Cooper had to try it out himself.
Amy and Ellie took Cooper for a ride in the mule.
It is always so nice to spend time with my family. I wished we lived closer so we could see them all more often. Especially Nana. I miss seeing her everyday.

1 comment:
I can't believe how grown-up all your cousins are!!
Post a Comment