Kick-off was at 11:30am and it was FREEZING out. So cold I forgot to take any pictures before hand. Rob was working so we gave our tickets to some friends and I went back to the house with the ladies and all the kiddos.
It was funny...5 kids all running around the playroom.
Of course the Sooners beat-up on the Cowboys pretty bad....so we all headed back to the tailgate after the game for some bar-b-que.
It was Wade's 30th birthday weekend and Sterling's 3rd birthday so Whitney brought a cake. (Wade was not very excited to have all the attention)
Sterling LOVED the cake and after some encouragement from Matt Pollock he showed us how much by sticking his face in it.
Rob got off at 3pm so he was able to make it to the after party. I got a picture of some of the guys.
Rob, Wade, Matt, Cody
We got home at like 6pm and all of us felt like it was midnight. Man are we getting old. Of course I did get the typical bath picture of all the boys....the little ones that is
Sterling, Cooper & Hudson
It is sad that football season is practically over. I LOVE IT. I know the Sooners weren't that great this year but that isn't the part I love anyways. I love that we get to see our friends almost every weekend. I am going to miss that.

No comments:
Post a Comment