Saturday, December 19, 2009

One busy weekend!

Last weekend our of my good friends from college Scott Dixon married a beautiful lady, so we drove to Chickasha to celebrate. Scott and I were Construction Science majors together and he was in the Beta house with Rob. He is one of the funniest people I know.

It was good to see him so happy.

We met the Varner's down there. It was a very child friendly wedding so Meg and Brody came too! Cooper had a very bad cold so he stayed at home with Aunt Jenny. They even had a Santa there....I with Rob and I had gotten a picture with him. We had so much fun...

Bryson and Brody tore up the Dance Floor


Meg & Rob discussed Ear Infections


We got to hang out with Matt Card and Matt Clouse


We were able to act like children.

I love weddings....especially fun ones like this.

1 comment:

The Varner Family said...

The picture of Rob and Meg made me laugh out loud. Hilarious! All of the new blogs posts are great and your house looks beautiful!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS