Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Promise Kept...Andy Alligators

I promised Cooper if he swam well all summer we would go to Andy Alligators. So of course we met two of our favorite swim buddies there with their mom!
It was a scorching hot day and perfect for a water park.
 Cooper was so busy enjoying the lazy river and all its glory that I couldn't even get a picture of him.
 
 He loved it!!! 
 He is so brave and did every slide as many times as he could.
 
 
 They spent hours racing each other down this slide. They kept getting upset when Ilena or I would win. They just couldn't understand that the heaviest person always won.
 
 Proof how long he was in the water. Check out these pruney fingers.
 Basking in the sun..enjoying his hotdog. 
 It was a great day with my little guy! It was a well deserved reward. We are just so proud of what a little fish he has become.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS