The kids and I headed down to Dallas in early July to visit. Our first stop....well of course it was Grandmother and Grandads.
Grandmother found this awesome aircraft carrier at a garage sale. Cooper would have spent the whole week playing with it.
Then we headed on over to the Lee's for a slumber party. The Underwoods joined us for dinner. Check out Cooper and all these ladies. He looks pretty comfortable.
The next morning we headed up to Sanger for one of our favorite annual events..Coco Loco Day! We picked up the Whitmire's on our way. It was quite amusing to hear Colton and Cooper talk about Ruthie. I had out her car seat between them in the very back. I overheard Cooper tell Colton that he gives him permission for Ruthie to be his girlfriend one day. Georgia made herself right at home in Addi's toys.
Cooper and Guiliana became fast friends.
as did Piper and Georgia.
The big kids enjoyed playing outside
While the babies rolled around on the floor inside.
trying to figure out the slip and slide.
This picture cracks me up. These 3 pretty much look just like their mothers in this picture.
The boys quickly demolished Nolans room.
and Norman pretty much stole the show in his speedo.
He is going to kill his parents for this one day.
We got to celebrate Jill's birthday too!
I used the event as an excuse to officially break in my embroidery machine.
An attempt to get group pictures.
was a failure....but they are all in it at least. Well actually I lied Drew is napping.
We have 11 kids...ELEVEN kids people. The ride home was very quiet.
All us Coco's (minus Lauren who was enjoying Walt Disneyworld) met up for dinner and drinks.
The kids were in good hands at Aunt Pats with the Schattles
And even Dixie & Michael stopped by to say hi to them.
We let Kelly tag along too.
It was a great visit. I don't know how I could have made it through life so far without these special friends.













No comments:
Post a Comment