Well Gingerbread didn't start for another week so this hotshot and I had a few days just the two of us. Which called for at least a couple Chick Fil A dates.
We got to visit her classroom at Gingerbread.
Cooper got invited by Owen to go to the movies on the lawn at the Myriad Gardens. He came home beaming. I will have to take him next summer.
The kids and I headed west to meet Belinda and pick up Toby. She was so nice to watch him for us while we were in Canada. I am pretty sure he secretly wished we would have let him stay forever.
Cooper found a gold chain and insisted on taking pictures of it and his puppy Friendly all over the house.
And finally it was her 1st day! Our little Elf. She jumped out the car in the drop off line and never looked back.
God Bless her teachers.

No comments:
Post a Comment