Well come August it is always that time of year. Back to School. And this year was extra exciting, Cooper started Kindergarten. Real school. Real wait in line for lunch, tardy bell, library books, report card school.
The night before school started we headed down to Eskimo Snows for some celebratory sno-cones.
And we invited Grayce to join us since the next day was her big day too.
I wrote him a nice note for his lunch...not like he could read it but I figured that's what moms do on the 1st day of school
It was this cuties first day of CDO too.
So excited!!
No first day jitters from these two
We live in the perfect place for school. We can walk or scooter there every morning.
We are so lucky that Cooper was place in Mrs. Pogue's class. Rumor has it she is pretty phenomenal!
After school we celebrated with the Varners at Hideaway and snuck over to Hurts Donuts for dessert!
The next day when I took Cooper they had a chart up with pictures of themselves and how they felt on the first day. Cooper was "excited"
So glad our good buddy Eli is the class next to him
Walking to and from school is quiet the social event.
I can't believe he is a kindergartner. But he is so ready and I am so happy about how excited he is every morning for school. Hopefully that last a few more year.
Ruthie's first day was wonderful....Mrs. Casey said she was perfect! And by her smile on her face the next day I would say it looks like she is ready to go back.

No comments:
Post a Comment