This year Rob and I decided to treat OU/texas like a mini vacation. Gigi and Cappy were kind enough to keep the kiddos and so we headed down first thing Friday morning. Rob golfed and I shopped. We had a wonderful late dinner at the Grape. Including a scare that Rob's wallet was missing. After searching high and low through the Kovash's hotel room we found it.
It was up at the crack of dawn on Saturday. Rob and Matt coming up with a game plan.
We made it to the fair in plenty of time to eat and drink and be merry.
For the 2nd or 3rd year in a row Whitney and I decided it was better we sit together and let the boys fend for themselves.
As you all know the game was an upset....and not in our favor. After heading back to the hotels and cleaning up we all met up again for a delicious dinner at Steven Pyles.
Aren't these TGS ladies beautiful?
The next morning Rob and I had to wake up at 4am. He was headed to Seattle for a work conference. I got to have breakfast with my girlfriends and even squeezed in a trip to Ikea.
Despite the loss it was a great weekend. And as always BOOMER SOONER!

No comments:
Post a Comment