The Krieg Family moved back to the USA!!! However they are headed to up to Indiana for 4 years. So we had one day together in Dallas and it was perfect. Of course we wanted to see all the kids so we decided to meet at the Hodge's for lunch and swimming. I love how the kids only see each other maybe a few times a year but they still play like they see each other every day.
The boys pretty much ruled the pool
I think we need to work on Cooper's muscle flexing.
They loved getting in the "little pool" and then canon balling into the big one.
Tres Amigos.
The girls chilled on the side.
Gabby tried to impress Norman...
he wasn't having any of it.
The boys.
Trying to get a group picture proved very difficult.
Ta Da! The Mini Coco Loco 8! Score TIED Boys 4- Girls 4
Aunt La La got picked on by these 3. She didn't get to sunbathe in peace.
I think the two G's will be good friends.
Once it was apparent naps were needed we all headed home to clean up. We hung out with Grandmother and Grandad while Gabby napped.
And then I headed up to Plano where I spotted this gem.
And got to leave the kids in the VERY capable hands of my rock star cousin Emily.
Thanks to her and the rest of the Schattle crew I got to spend a peaceful dinner with my 4 soul mates.
After dinner we decided to head out for a little more fun. I found a sippy cup in my purse and Jennifer was back to her old tricks.
It was only one day and some of the night...
But they were exactly what I needed to make it a perfect summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment