Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June Phone Dump

June flew by like a flash and I was able to remember to take some pictures along the way. Last weekend Bryson and Rob decided to grill everything in our deep freeze and had a last minute cookout. It turned out to be quite the party. Lots of old friends!
The Hawkins and twins Camden & Sawyer.
 The Drs Carters & Mr. Henry
 The Dixons, Fords, Andersons, Mike & Claire, AJ & Uncle J and even Will Borden stopped by. All the kids took over our backyard!
 Gabby got really comfortable in the pool.
 Claire and her dad made their first father daughter trip on their own!
Gabby loved her Hotdog!
 
 Bryson even decided tot give away door prizes. I am not sure if he thought "Ilena's out of town let me get rid of all the stuff I have been hiding from her" or if she told him to clean out his crap and so he decided to give it away as prizes.
 Jeremiah one what I consider the Grand Prize! This lovely red leather jacket.
 The pool was full all night.
 Nick and Bryson got their work outs throwing kids in the water.
Gus was not happy when it was time to leave. He went and hid in the playhouse.
 Cooper was so excited to see Jaynie & Jack.
  After everyone left and all was cleaned up I caught these to discussing their great party  planning skills
 And these two snuggled on the couch.
 It was so great to see everyone especially the Elders who came from Tulsa, the Andersons from Cushing and the Fords from Shawnee.
 
While cleaning out the pictures on my phone I came across this gem from our last night in Canada. Gabby is quite the bed hog.
 Our first official swim in our pool didn't happen until mid-June. But it has gotten plenty of use since then.
 I had a great lunch with Linda at Nicolette's in OKC. It was nice for it to just be the two of us. I think that it has been a year since we've been able to do that.
 Rob started playing on a rec softball team on Sunday evenings with Bryson and our friend Stephen. Cooper was so happy to get to hang out with Case at the game.
 Of course these peas and carrots enjoyed their time together too.
 Gabby girl can be quite the diva when at the pool.
 Grayce Glenn came over to swim. I can't wait until they are in Kindergarten together. In a couple of years.
The kids and I drove up to AJ's to have dinner and check out the 1000s that right literally thousands of lighting bug in her back yard.

 I am just loving this summer!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS