While in Lubbock we planned a trip to the zoo for the following Monday with the Pollocks, Varners and Kovash's. I was thrilled this little chunk, Dawson, came along. I got to snuggle with him some in Lubbock but I got to more at the zoo. I could just eat him up.
Channing was not sure what to think of the statue but this was the only group picture we got.
The girls like the flamingos.
And the boys like the tortoises.
They were mesmerized by the turtle playing "piggy back" and "making silly noises". Ah the joys of childhood, they had know idea what was really happening.
Cooper was totally obsessed with Whitney's sit and stand stroller
Meg was the only one who he would let sit with him.
The gorillas were a hit
After lunch it was splash park time. These two are impossible to separate.
Channing loved the water and the rocks
She is so fun.
Look at that smile.
It was the perfect trip to the zoo with some of our favorite people. Maybe next time I will get brave and actually bring Gabby.

No comments:
Post a Comment