Sorry for the blog break, we have been crazy busy doing nothing but crazy busy none the less. Time to catch up! Mark & Lou know how to throw a wedding. Sarah and Andersons wedding was one of the most beautiful and incredible wedding I have ever been to (and we have been to some awesome weddings). We took it easy most of the morning Gabby and I did a little shopping with Aunt Pat and Gran and Cooper went with the boys to an antique gun store. After a nap it was time to get the little ring bearer ready. He was very patient waiting for his debut.
We agreed I would be up front waiting for Cooper and Rob would stay at the back until it was time for him to walk down the aisle. A side note: the huge church was beyond full, like 350 people at least. The ceremony started out perfectly the music was awesome and the entire wedding party looked stunning and as soon as the maid of honor got up front I heard it. Cooper's cry and I looked back and here come Rob walking down the aisle with Cooper hanging on with all his strength to Rob's leg. I think the loud organ and huge crowd scared him a little. Your welcome Sarah and Anderson, you can now go down in the Guinness book of records as oldest and largest ring bearer ever (Rob).
Sarah and Anderson met in the youth group at the church they were married in and Andersons parents were also married there so it was a very touching and moving ceremony.
Cooper was perfectly quiet during the ceremony....thank you Ipad!
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Mohle!!!
The new Houser 5!! Anderson good luck with 3 new sister-in-laws
The wonderful parents of the bride and parents of the groom! Thank you for the awesome weekend.
He was precious for pictures.
while waiting for the outside pictures he decided he needed to use his Spiderman powers on his cousins.
Dixie thanks for watchin out for my little guy.
The reception was at the Houston Country Club and EVERY single detail was perfect. The cake.
The grooms cake
The flowers they were everywhere. And they were beautiful
Father daughter dance.
My mom, Uncle Mark and their cousin David
Zach and two Schattle Boys, Paul & Bobby
They even had a kids room where Cooper got to relax and watch Cars.
But he did make it back into the main area for cake!
Schattle Boys & Hammett Boys= TROUBLE
The dance floor was full the entire time
My mom and her little brother.
Nana and I. She looked so pretty.
At a wedding full of Aggies this is what you have to hear. It wasn't too bad though.
Finally Uncle J on the dance floor. He had a lot to live up too with Anderson, Paul and Bobby.
Still newly weds, just not the most newly wed anymore
Family pic (Gabby was snuggled up in her pack n play fast asleep at the house by this time)
It was such an awesome night! I wish I could go back to the whole weekend. I am so excited and happy to have Anderson as an official member of the Houser Family!!!
We ate a delicious brunch the next morning and got to get a good visit in with Nana and Fritz
I noticed at the breakfast that Cooper was starting to get some freckles!
Nana and Fritz still act like newly weds too.
Thank you again Mark & Lou!!!
Rob, I and the kids followed Pops and Zach home.
Zach thinks Dad looked like the Great Gazoo
and Uncle Zach thinks he is sooo cool
Cooper pretended to sleep.
We made it back to Norman late that night. The kids were such troopers and it was perfect. I love my family.
Here are a couple of the professional pictures I stole off facebook




No comments:
Post a Comment