Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's a Boy!

Sunday after I dropped the kids off with Grandmother and Grandad we headed next door to get ready at the Shaw's house. What would we Coco's ever do without Loy & Cathie.
We decorated the car all up and headed down the street to the Hodges
We pulled up honking and screaming surprise!! She came to the front door totally surprised. She had no idea we were all in town. We made her dress up threw her in the car and headed out to get pampered.
We really didn't throw her in the car in fact we let her curl her eyelashes and put on mascara and then headed out. I love these girls.
We went to this fun nail place called Hawaiian nail bar and all got pedicures.
They even serve frozen drinks!
Post pedicures.
We ate dinner on the patio at Gloria's. Cheers to baby mama and coco's!
 Then it was present time. Because they live in Lithuania and won't be able to take much home we wanted to make sure she could get it all home.
I think she loved them all.
When Jennifer was pregnant with G they weren't finding out what they were having so we all had to wait. We knew if it was a boy his name would be Norman and I had huge plans for when I got off the plane a couple weeks after the baby came I would walk off the plane wearing my Norman shirt. But as luck would have it they had a beautiful baby girl and I got to finally get them their very own Norman shirts.
We sat on that patio for over 3 hours just visiting. It was perfect, exactly what we all needed. Something the 5 of us need to do more often.
"best friends are people who don't need to talk to every single day. you don't need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it is as if you didn't even stop talking"

A few weeks later on June 10th at 9:25am weighing in at 7lb 14oz and 20 1/2 in long, Norman Ralph Krieg arrived at St. Paul Hospital in Dallas, TX.
 and just like his Big Sister Giuliana he is perfect.
Norman Ralph, I love you like you were my own. Welcome to the world.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS