Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3/4 of the way to Party Time!

On the 16th of March Georgia turned 9 months old. Can you believe it? I waited to post her monthly picture because she had her 9 month well visit today and I wanted to put the stats on here.
Georgia Abigail Cunningham
19 lbs 7 oz (69%)
29 1/4" (93%)

Maybe she got some Houser genes!!!!

She really is the happiest little thing ever. She laughs and smiles all the time.
 And she loves to dance. She shakes her hips and waves her arms to music.
 She has started clapping, has 4 teeth and has even said "Dada" and "Mama"
but her new favorite thing is making everyone chase her around to keep her out of things

and we had to lower her crib last week because of this.
Add caption
To be completely honest I was scared to death of having a girl. I really thought I would have all boys and really was looking forward to it but then this wonderful little angel came into our lives and you can't imagine all the fun I am having with her!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS