Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thomas the Train

I know I am WAAAAYYYY behind with blogging. And honestly I do not have an excuse like many of my blogging friends out there. I am not working full time, raising kids and doing all kinds of wonderful things for the world. My problem....Pinterest, but I will get into that another time.

Thomas the Train came to Oklahoma City at the end of September. And as a Birthday present for Mr. Cooper, AJ figured we should check it out. First stop was a yummy lunch in Midtown at Kaiser's. We all enjoyed some milkshakes on the patio.

For Colton Whitmire's birthday we went to see Thomas in Grapevine. Cooper was about 1-1/2. He had a great time but this time he really knew all the characters and was in total awe. He couldn't wait to get there.
First stop....a train tattoo!
 He picked out James.
 We ended up having to bring Gabby so I sat with her while AJ kept the Birthday Boy entertained. He colored a little...
 and played with the trains alot.


And for the GRAND FINALE...he actually got to ride on Thomas the Trains caboose!
Tickets ready.
 Oh my goodness AJ....you are the greatest.
 He couldn't keep his head inside. He loved every minute.

After the train ride he got to get his picture with Thomas.  Let me tell you the 3's have been rough but when I see this kid smile it makes it worth it.

We had to wait until Thomas left again so Cooper could "watch Thomas go"
Thank you AJ for the perfect afternoon. Cooper is one VERY INCREDIBLY LUCKY kid.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS