Monday, October 17, 2011

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Jay Heath

On October 1st our cousin Meredith Hainsfurther married Jay Heath! I mean it is so unfair her name got shorter and mine got longer. I think I now have the longest name in the family. AJ, Gabby, Cooper and I headed to Dallas so we could witness the beautiful event. And let me tell you Meredith and her mom Lauri did not disappoint. It was breathtakingly beautiful. The wedding took place at Park Cities Presbyterian and the reception was at Brookhollow Country Club. Shout out to Phil for the pictures....I once again had a dead camera battery. I am still blown away by how grown up all of my cousins are. We are all the great grandchildren of Jack & Ivalee Patterson...but I am the oldest by a couple of years and so I am always in shock when one of the other ones graduates college or gets married. Grandmother & Aunt Karen provided their incredible babysitting skills and Cooper and Gabby were well taken care of.
The couples first dance as Mr. & Mrs. Jay Heath
 The photographer Phil and his beautiful niece the bride Meredith 
 Meredith and her brothers Nick & Joey
 the proud parents Mike & Lauri
 This sequence of pictures is my favorite it is Meredith dancing with her "Schattle-boy" cousins.
Oldest- Bobby
 Middle- Paul
 Baby- Brian
and the proud grandmother of the Bride Aunt Pat admiring her oldest grandchild Blake Davis.
 Aunt Lou & Uncle Mark were also in attendance along with the Hammett kiddos. We were the "Houser" side of the family for the night.
Congratulations to Meredith & Jay! It was an amazing wedding and we loved every minute.
Sunday morning Aunt Pat made her famous sausage gravy and biscuits and I took the kiddos over to visit everyone.
Lauri stopped by and got a little cuddle in with Miss Gabby.
 Nick & his fiance Jessica came too! They are the next wedding in the family and its at the Air Force Academy Chapel on New Years Eve. How cool is that? (this is the picture right after they got engaged)
Cooper enjoyed his breakfast with the Schattle boys (despite the look on his face he does adore them!)
 He quickly snuggled up to Paul once the Cowboy game started.
 Bobby was a natural with Gabby
 And they both love their Great-great Aunt Pat!
 I had to add this one for Pops...she has his bright blue eyes.
Its always a great weekend in Dallas when it ends with sausage gravy at Aunt Pats!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS