Friday, August 19, 2011

Sip n See Miss Georgia Abigail

 Gran and Pops got back from Africa on August 3rd and she headed up to Norman. After getting our hair done by (the recently announced mommy-to-be of 2!) Ashley Pollock we packed up the car and both kids and headed to Dallas. Time for the festivities to begin. The 1st event of wedding mania was actually for Georgia and I. A few of my pledge sisters hosted a wonderful sip n see for Gabby & I.
 Many thanks to Laura, Katie, Amanda, Jessica and Jill and Steph (both not pictured) for an incredible morning. 
 All the hostesses had at least one of their kiddos there and it was so fun to watch them all play together. Amanda and Laura's daughters look like "mini me's". 
 Cooper and Nolan took over Luke's kitchen while Addi and Finley discussed the latest exersaucer toys.
 And calm and collected Amanda kept them all from getting too thirsty!
Gabby got her fair share of attention too. Aunt Karen cuddled her Grand niece
 Cousin Carla got her to coo!
 Melanie got smiles!
 and Belinda and AJ were very patient and shared Gabby girl.
Before Jill and her kiddos snuck out we snapped this picture of us 3 Coco's!

 After the crowd settled down it was Great Grandmother Georganna's turn to hold Miss Georgia! But within 5 seconds she had 2 other kiddos wanting a turn.
I snapped this picture right before Jaynie asked Grandmother
"Can Gabby crawl" and Grandmother answered "no not yet" so Jaynie looked me right in the eye and said "Oh well she can walk then!"
I love this picture!
I was so touched by the generosity of my friends and family. To the hostesses thank you so much and too the people that took time from their weekends to spend with my Gabby girl and I, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS