Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CoCo Weekend 2011

Rob picked me up from teh airport after Breckenridge on Saturday and we headed down to Denton to spend the weekend at Mager's house for Coco Weekend 2011.
We were the last to arrive and the other kiddos had been busy playing on the waterslide and backyard. But they quickly got everyone cleaned up and the boys figured it was story time. I could not believe how quickly Colton, Nolan and Cooper started acting like they are together all the time. It took about 2 minutes to warm back up to eachother. The grabbed Kauli and made her read them bedtime stories.
 Then we plopped them all on Nolans bed for a movie. Thank goodness they all like to watch TV. It provided all the mommies and daddies with some sanity.
The next morning Steven got stuck babysitting the boys while everone else chilled downstairs.
 Then it was time to head to the lake. We snapped this picture of all 7 coco kiddos. It was the 1st time they have all been together.
left to right: Guiliana, Coop & Gabby, Colton & Piper, Nolan & Addie
 This was only the 2nd time Cooper has been willing to hold Gabby. Thank goodness from peer pressure from Colton and Nolan. It was so funny because once I put her in his lap he looked at Guiliana and goes "look mom I got two babies". Guiliana is going to have to show him she is NOT a baby anymore.
 Piper and Gabby were bathing beauties.
The lake was extremely hot and we didn't last long but the boys loved it.
 Good thing Aunt Lauren was there to walk Coop and Colton up to the car. I just think this is the sweetest picture and it sums up how they feel about her. Anything Lauren says they listen....hmm wander if she can come live with us?
After the lake the Krieg family had to pack up and hed back to Dallas. Jennifer had just had a minor surgery that was really starting to hurt so she needed to get back. So we cleaned up the boys and hung out. Piper and Georgia watched a little of Nick & Vanessa's wedding special.
And the boys played! I mean they were running around like wild banchees and all I could snap on the camera was the aftermath.
 Poor Woody!
Jill made a delicous Lasgana dinner and we had the boys a little picnic.
 Then it was time to play out back. (Cooper has now mastered Nolans Powerwheel) We cut up a watermelon and let the boys (little boys) pee off the porch. Cooper figure he should keep eating!
After a group bath it was back in Nolans bed for a movie. I asked the boys to put their arms around eachother and this is what I got!
After a good nights sleep and soome yummy donuts it was off to Grapevine to the new aquarium and Legoland.
It wasn't really what I expected but the boys had fun. Cooper loved looking at the Rays.
 And they spent the majority of their time in the hands on area.
 Look how cute these three are watching and listening to the experts.
I have to hand it to these 3..they were extremely patient.
 And the 3 little ones in this picture were pretty patient themselves.
 After lunch at the foodcourt we headed to Legoland. Despite prepurchasing our tickets we still had to wait for almost an hour. They had legos to play with..
 But Cooper still fell asleep
 He quickly woke up when we got inside though and headed for his first "rollercoaster" ride
 Then we walked around the Lego Dallas. Colton and Coopers favorite part was DFW.
 It really was cool all the details of Dallas and Ft. Worth they included
 Of course Southfork Ranch was not left out.
 It was total chaos inside Legoland and most of the adults and kiddos were ready to call it a day. Good thing Buzz was there to tell the boys goodbye!
We all headed home afterwards. Cooper talks about his "cousins" all the time and I am sure Gabby, Piper, Guiliana and Addie will be quite the entourage next summer. I am so lucky to have such wonderful girlfriends! I really look forward to our annual "weekends". We are hoping to take an adult trip in a couple of years!

1 comment:

Dixie Hammett said...

This is the funniest blog ever!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS