The last weekend in July I headed to Breckenridge for a couple of days with some girlfriends for the wedding of one of our good friends from college. Miss Erin Carroll became Mrs. Tom Lausman. I had never been to Breckenridge in the summer and it was breathtaking. I really feel like I am a mountain girl through and through. We stayed in a great hotel and had a great view!
The wedding was awesome. Picture perfect. Erin wore a beautiful Gardenia in her hair in remembrance of her mom who passed away last year. I thought it was very touching.
I just fell in love with Tom. It was the first time I had met him and we only briefly spoke but by the look on his face all night you can tell he is head over heals for Erin!
The reception was just as beautiful! We had a great time visiting with Erin's friends from high school and Boston!
We did manage to snap one picture of the Chi-O's.
We had a great time despite my coming down with a terrible cold! Thank you Erin for including us all in your "perfect day"






No comments:
Post a Comment