Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And then there were 5!

On August 2nd, 2011 the Young side of the family was blessed with the arrival of TWINS!!!! Rob's stepsister Shelly and her husband Justin are the lucky parents of twin boys. 
Landon Jack Allenby 
4 lbs 12 oz
&
Lucas Michael Allenby
4 lbs 2 oz
They were born pretty early and have been at the hospital in both the NICU and a Level 2 nursery. You can see in this picture with Justin just how little they are. 
 Shelly waited patiently to hold them. It took a couple of days.
Gigi made it to at least one feeding a day while they were there.
But the best news of all.......THEY GOT TO COME HOME TODAY!!!
 We are sooo excited the boys are home. Perfect timing too... Shelly's mom got here Saturday to meet her grandsons and now she gets to welcome them home.
I can't wait for Cooper and Gabby to meet their new cousins!!! Gigi and Cappy now officially have an entire basketball starting line-up.
COOPER, CONNER, GABBY, LANDON & LUCAS
and what about me? In 2 months I not only had a daughter, I got 2 nephews & a brother-in-law. Man I have been busy.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS