Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Randomness of Two


Now that I have two kids my brain is even more scatterbrained than before and so my lack of blogging skills is going down the tube. But I wanted to post some pictures from the last couple of weeks.

On the 4th of July Rob was working so Cooper, Gabby and I headed over to the Dixon's for dinner. The Clouse Family also joined us and Matt & Scott we nice enough to take Cooper swimming. He spent most of the time on the pink raft with Gus while Mackenzie swam like a little fish around them.
 Then Scott and Matt took Kenzie and Coop for a boat ride...he loved it.
 Slowly but surely Cooper is warming up to his little sister and even will give her kisses
 We drove out to Shawnee for dinner with the Fords..can you tell Cooper loves Jaynie. Joe may just have to keep his eyes out for Cooper to come sneaking up to his house for a date one day.
 And Meg definitely Coopers best friend is totally enamored with Gabby. Look at this face, she is in heaven.
 Cooper got to spend two nights with his Gigi & Cappy. Cappy taught him to salute the flag.
 and how to shot a sling shot
 Because of the heat and having a newborn we spend too much time inside so sometimes after dinner I try and get Cooper out to play on the driveway. We are working on riding his balance bike.
 Grayce and her mom Heather came over to play. Cooper had to play by himself because Grayce wanted to hold Gabby the whole time.
 This precious baby girl sleeps just like her brother when she isn't swaddled.
 Don't worry they still have the same perturbed "I am uncomfortably hot" face.
 Giving her a little snuggle while I read Brown Bear Brown Bear
 Lazy Sunday with Mommy
 Coop's new favorite toy...thanks Aunt Pat
 Out for Mexican in her new Headband
 Watermelon break while swimming with Gigi.
Georgia turned 3 weeks on Thursday and we are starting to adjust to life with two. Funny how it such a short time you already begin to wonder what life was like before you had two!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS