So I know I am pregnant with our 2nd and I am now officially in my 30s but lately things keep happening that remind me just how fast time flies and how old I am getting. I know most of you that read this blog are thinking in your head OLD??? 31 is not old, and yes I know in fact I don't think 65 is old I just keep realizing how fast those that I seem to think of as little kids are growing up at lighting speed right before my eyes!
Like my cousin Austin.....He graduated from high school this week.....he's still supposed to be the little guy that came up with the Buzz Lightyear joke.
Or my cousin Emily who hadn't even graduated high school when I got married just finished her Bachelors at Tech and is hoping to teach Physical Education this coming fall.My cousin Sarah...she's getting married!!! I mean I don't even think she had started high school when I got married and now it's her turn!!! And she found the perfect match I am so excited that Anderson is officially going to be part of the family.
And then their my baby sister. She is still supposed to be the brat that bit me in front of Cabell on her first day of kindergarten and now she's marrying the brat that tried to pair up with my brother in the front yard of our Brincrest house and get us with nunchucks and other Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle weapons. I mean it is sneaking up on me....I can't believe she is a grown up!
And then there is Georgia Abigail (Gabby as Coop and I call her & Georgie as Rob calls her). She's going to be here in 19 days!!! We will be a family of 4!!!
But as my favorite quote from the infamous Ferris Bueller "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "





No comments:
Post a Comment