You may be asking what is this crazy word...Eleusinian...well apparently it is an annual dinner hosted by Chi-O chapters around the country honoring their seniors and their alumni. I am an advisor at the Epsilon Alpha chapter here at OU so I got to help out with the first Eleusinian here in several years. My friends Erin, Jessica, Chris and I were in charge of centerpieces. We had a VERY limited budget and Erin had a great idea to grow wheat grass. So here they are....
What do you think? There was a pretty godd croud for the 1st one....Here are a few of us from the good old days (basically 1998-2000)
| Erin Hofmann, Melissa Alexander, Emily Marsh, Elaine Hamm, Lindsey Holleman, Brittany Venk & Me |
And I would say PC '98 had a pretty good turnout.
It was a great dinner and I look forward to the ones in the future and hope more and more alumni start coming.


No comments:
Post a Comment