Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Turkey Time!

After a late night Wednesday night Rob had to woke up early and go to work so Cooper and I packed up and headed to Arcadia to spend the afternoon with Gigi & Cappy. Gigi and I each had a couple of dishes for dinner and Cooper had a nap. Afterwards we headed to Uncle Paul and Aunt Margarets for Thanksgiving with the family. Cooper and Sophie had these little turkey hats. Cooper wore his for about 1 minute but long enough to get a photo.
Dinner was absolutely delicious in fact my tummy was too full to even try the apple pie I made. Cooper even ate a ton. The Sweet Potatoes were his favorite.
 We missed Cousin Sophie's birthday party a couple of weekends ago so we had a special birthday gift for her to open.I think she liked it. Her mom might not though it had lots of sequins and glitter...ie: messy.
 Someone caught this shot of Cooper and I and it is my new favorite!!!!!!! I love the look on this face.
 And then look how nice he posed for us and Shelly & Justin.
 Uncle Paul and Aunt Margaret got a Wii and Cooper liked pretending to play it. It was a very funny show. Rob even got off work a little early and was able to come and join us. Justin, Rob, Brad & I all tried to out wakeboard eachother on the Wii.
 Of course Aunt Margaret is VERY patient and she spent a lot of time playing Connect 4 with these two!
 After several hours of food, desserts, Wii, Connect 4 and tag these two were worn out and it was time to call it a night. I love to watch how much these two love eachother.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS