All 4 members of the Bodwell Family: Michael, Amanda, Luke, Kate & even baby bump Jack all made it up for a weekend in Norman. Amanda and I were college roommates and have remained incredibly close. She had not been to Norman in 4 years and since Michael is a Texas Tech grad we figured what better weekend than the OU vs. Texas Tech game.
They arrived on Friday evening and we got the kids all fed and ready for bed. Luke & Cooper played like it had only been minutes since they last saw eachother.
After the kiddos were in bed and Rob got home from work us adults enjoyed some Pizza Shuttle TBS sandwiches and Classic 50's cokes. I mean if your going to do Norman...you better do it like a college student right?
Saturday morning we took it kind of easy. Watched some Mickey Mouse Club and visited. Michael was even kind enough to watch all 3 kids while Amanda & I got dressed.
Being as it was the last home game of the season we had to tailgate as usual. I was not very good at capturing everyone on camera. But the weather was beautiful and I think everyone was glad to see Amanda after so long and meet her awesome family.
A special couple stopped by....Scott & Tiffany Dixon....it was their last Saturday as a twosome because on Friday Nov. 19th their son Gus will be born!!!! Congrats to you too!
Of course they all made fun of me but I had to get a picture of the guys!
Joe and Katie stopped by for a brief visit. I was able to get this one of the 3 of us.
Rob & Michael headed to the game....they were sitting with Wade and Pollock so I hope they were nice to Michael. Us ladies headed back to the house with the kiddos. Check out these two in their jerseys? Thats right Sam Bradford and Adrian Peterson watched the game on Smoking Oak.
We got the little kids (Kate, Coop, Hudson & Channing down for naps...and because we are going to miss Sterling's birthday party next weekend I had a surprise for him. He LOVES Cooper's Buzz Lightyear so Rob & I decided we should get him one of his own. I think he liked it!
Good thing Cooper's was here though because Luke & Sterling each needed one.
Luckily the game went our way. But becuase Norman was mass chaos as usual after a game we opted to stay in for pizza. It is starting to cool off and the kiddos we very snuggly. Check out Luke & his momma
What a cute family! Wonder what it will be like when the 3rd one gets here!
We had such a great time with all the Bodwells and are so thankful they made the trip up! We love you and wish we lived closer.


No comments:
Post a Comment