Monday, November 8, 2010

Doing the Monster Mash!

Cooper & I started Halloween out right! Rob had to work so we headed to Moore for their Halloween Parade with the Varners. Cooper thought it was so cool that you could just sit there and they would throw candy to you!
 The little kids were a little shy at 1st so Ilena and I got some good cuddle time with them in our laps.
 But it didn't take long for the two of them to venture out together. Do they not look like the best of friends!
 I have joined the Children's Day Our Board at Cooper's school which means I helped to plan their new Annual "Monster Mash". It's a Halloween Carnival they host to help raise money for a new play ground. Gigi & Cooper made a grand entrance!
Heather Caram even volunteered her time and talents as a Balloon Animal artist! SHe was the most popular of all the booths. 
And check out the "Owl" cupcakes I made for the cake walk!
It took Cooper a few games but he quickly caught on to the fact that you play and then you win candy! 
 They had this little set up in his classroom so you could get a cute picture
 In total awe of his bag starting to fill up!
 After a couple hours of fun and games we headed home to do a little trick-or-treating. Let me tell you we have the best street for Halloween. I wish I would have thought to take pictures of some of the costumes.
Cooper was loaded up and ready to go in his wagon!
 The Bramlett's were his 1st house!
 And boy was he happy at the results!
 Now off to the Boyds.
 Our precious neighbors Brody, Brayden & Behr Boyd loaded up Coopers bag before they headed out themselves.
 "Mom when can eat this stuff?"
 "Please just this one?"
 The rumor on the street is the house with the lions in front gives out full size candy bars.
 And the rumor was correct.
 Thank you AJ for marching up their stairs so I could get my very own regualr size bag of M&Ms
 After several houses we had one tired little Fire Chief. I think he is ready for next year!


1 comment:

Jessica N. said...

I'm in love with your owl cupcakes. Those are the cutest things ever! Hope you guys are doing good!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS