We left early Sunday morning for Tyler, TX. One of our favorite families lives there and Rob was playing with Wade in a golf tournament Monday so Cooper and I wanted to tag along! I was not very good about getting my camera out but I had to snap a picture of Cooper in Hudson's car....he rode it back and forth in their kitchen the WHOLE time we were there.
The boys complained but I did manage to get this picture of them before the tournament. We stayed Monday night too and Cooper got his first taste of an Ice Cream sandwich. And from the look on his face I think he liked it.
"Hudson Thanks for Sharing!"
Thank you Kovash's for having us out to Tyler. We wish you guys still lived here but we have such a great time when we come see you! Grandmother and Grandad were kind enough to watch the pups while we were gone and Cooper was so excited to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment