Brandon was generous enough to host the Tailgate for the OU vs. Iowa State game which happened to be Homecoming in Norman. He decided it should be an Octoberfest theme and even showed up the "das boot".
The plan was to make Wienerschnitzel and Brats but being as Pollock allowed the Brats to start on fire and the Wienerschnitzel oil would not get hot enought we decided JJ Pizza would do the trick.
The Callahans came up for their Annual game and tailgate. It even happened to be their 6th wedding Anniversary!It was a small but perfect tailgate! You couldn't have asked for better weather.
The boys were in rare form and Jessica and I even talked them into all getting in the phone booth!
I caught some great shots of the boys in our seats which almost touch the clouds!
I think Finley enjoyed her 1st game.
It was a great weekend and I was so excited to get to go to a night game. They are my favorite!

No comments:
Post a Comment