Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crafty Caro is back

I was up to the wee hours of the morning several nights last week. I was busy preparing for my 1st ever craft fair. That's right...I sold things I actually made to people I don't even know.
I have been making these "flower" things that can be used as hair bows or pins.
I call my company "Tater Tots"
And bibs and burp cloths too.
I got to Dallas Friday only to find out that the snaps on all the bibs were not working. So my sweetest ever and most benevolent Grandmother stayed up all night and helped me take off all the snaps and add velcro. Thank goodness for this wonderful woman!
and Grandad was a trooper. He fell asleep on the couch (shading his eyes with a box of course) waiting for us to finish up!
 
 My two sweet friends Danielle (Danni Mac Designs) and Stephanie (JoyCreative Shop) offered to let me join them at their table. The show was called October Market at St. Thomas Aquinas in Dallas.  Steph was out of town so Danni took total control (they happen to be cousins as well). Danni's parents and her sister joined us for most of the day. The Rizzo's are so fun and we had a great time.
 Here is my little table!
 And Danni & Steph's table.
I think we did pretty good. I sold 17 items!!! Not to bad for my 1st rodeo. Hopefully I will find some more craft fairs to sell my goodies!

Thank you Danni for letting me spend the day with you!!!!


2 comments:

Whitmire Family said...

I'm so proud of you! That's awesome!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Carolina! So happy for you!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS