I am sure all of you know...but summer is here and with it is the extremely HOT SUN! But lucky for us our new house has a pool! And we have been trying to get our money out of it the past couple of weeks. THe Varners and our new neighbors the Boyds came over for pizza and pool time. THe Boyds have 3 boys...Braden, Brody & Behr. The are right around Brody Varner's age so I thought it would be fun. It was so funny to watch the little kids (Coop & Meg) watch the older boys. In fact Cooper got a little more adventuresome in the pool after this so I think he learned a little from it.
The next night the Pollocks came over, the boys checked on Matt's rental houses and us girls stuck our feet in the pool
Look at the smile Ashley & Channing get out of Cooper!
Afyer the boys got back Matt had to come to the pool and meet our new pool boy Matt.
(see him at Matt's feet)
The story behind this is in college Matt always joked that he wanted to be Rob and I's pool boy when we grew up. (please note he is a VERY successful banker now). So we figured when we bought out new pool cleaner/vacuum we would give it a name....and what better one than Matt.
A couple of night later Cappie & Gigi came over and we grilled steaks. Of course I didn't get any good pictures of Cooper with them but I did get him to show off his Belly Button....this is his "The Situation" pose
We hare trying out this new version of a life jacket called a "puddle jumper" so far so good. I think he like it better, Look at how much he loves being in the pool with his Dad
Bubble time with Gigi!!! He has totally figured out these bubble wands. He can even double fist it!
This one captured him perfectly
One last action shot of Rob.....yes that is my husband cannonballing into the pool
Now if we could only master the mosquitos we would have the perfect backyard paradise!

2 comments:
I hear ya on the mosquitos. We are swarmed every time we go outside! No fun!
Look at how much fun you've had back there this summer! Definitely your own little paradise! Hope we can see you guys soon...I'm thinking maybe the splash pad would be fun!
Post a Comment