Monday, June 14, 2010

Going to the Chapel!

Last Saturday I hitched a ride to Dallas with Katie and her mom so we could go the the beautiful wedding of one of our pledge sisters Lindsey Bean (now Smith). It was a quick trip but it was wonderful getting to visit with Katie and her mom. Mrs. Williamson stayed at the hotel and watched Baby Jack while Katie and I attented the festivities. I wasn't able to get a picture of us with the bride but here are a few of us girls together.
Laura Kelly Quintanilla, Amanda Shaw (soon to be Bodwell), me
Stephanie Rahal Weibring, and Katie Williamson Ford.

The best part of the trip thought was getting to give Amanda and Michael each HUGE hugs.....they got engaged on Wednesday and it was the 1st time I was getting to see them. Michael had the ring sent to our house a couple of weeks ago and I have been anxiously awaiting the phone call that he popped the question.
I would say he did a pretty good job.
Look at how beautiful it is

I got to spend the night at Amanda's house. Which means I got some cuddle time with her two kiddos Kate & Luke. I just love these two Blondies 
After breakfast the "Bodwells" dropped me off at the hotel to catch a ride home with Katie. We all got to visit for a little while. Kate and Jack got to meet and check eachother out.
It was a wonderful weekend with wonderful friends!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS