Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

On this Father's Day I wanted to say thank you to all the Father figures in my life....

To Rob's Uncle Paul thank you for all your yummy vegetable and your contagious smile To Lannie McClain for putting up for me for all those years and the countless nights I spent with Kauli at your house
To Big Loy....you might be the most patient man I know...thank you for always being right next door when I need you guys.
To Joe Ford...I couldn't think of a better person to be the spiritual guidance in Coop's life...thank you for agreeing to be his Godfather
To my Uncle Mark....it is such an honor to be your niece....thank you for being such a wonderful role modelTo my Uncle Jeff....it is always nice to have someone to laugh with at family functions...thank you for including us in Melissa's graduation celebration
To my Father-In-Law Rick...thank you for opening up your house to us the past few months...how are we ever going to repay you.
To my other Father-in-Law Jerry. Thank you for being part of our lives....I know we are miles and miles apart but it is always so wonderful to hear from you and see youTo the fathers that are no longer with us....

Uncle Bob...never ever will I meet a man with a bigger heart than my Great Uncle Bob And to my Papa...not a day goes by that I don't miss you. I wish you could see Coop! You would think he is pretty awesome just like you thought all of us Grandkids are!To Grandad.....thank you for all the smiles and snickers....no one makes Coop smile like you.....your truly are one of a kind To the others whom I don't have a picture handy....Mr. Hodge, Mr. Bass, Bob Warner, Henry, Rod V., Phil Schattle, and many many more.....HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
And to the most important Father's in my life.....

Dad I love you and I miss you. Only a few more weeks until we are there. Thank you for the hugs, phone calls, driving instructions, pack trips, Hammett tea...everything.
And to my dear Husband Rob Happy First Father's Day...you pretty much Rock according to Coop. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

TamBaum said...

Don't worry, I check yours out from time to time as well. Your new home in Norman looks beautiful!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS