I don't even know how to tell him how proud we are of him. The best I could do was get him a new putter for his golf bag. I love you babe!
So being that we are in Oklahoma for July 4th....we finally got to spend it in Shawnee with the Ford's.
We ALL showed up on Friday night...(and by all of us I mean Rob, me, Coop, Pete & Toby). Joe & Katie made us all an awesome dinner and we got in some good visiting. Coop tried fruit for the first time a got very sticky and needed a bath. Of course Katie and I couldn't resist the chance at a great picture.
After I rocked these two to sleep myslef (just kidding) Katie & I stayed up all night talking.
And the next morning Jaynie showed Pete & Toby her love by covering them up with her blankets and giving them hugs. (They were just grateful to be inside)
We got ready for all the festivities. Roy & Emily (Joe & Katie's sister and brother-in-law) have the most AWESOME house and back yard and hosted a wonderful party. Including hotdogs, a firework and a greased watermelon.

3 comments:
We're so glad you're in Oklahoma now! Can't wait to see the new house!! Adorable pictures of Coop!
i don't think coop has yet to take a bad picture but these are SOOOOO cute!
That oreo picture is awesome.
Post a Comment